Step 1 - Conceptual Design
Conceptualise an iClay design with pencil and designer markers.
- Make rough sketches of your 4 x 4 centimetre iClay illustration on paper. It can be a flower, bee, sun or rainbow...Be creative!
- Trace your drawing onto marker paper.
- Colour your line drawing with markers and pencil crayons.
Materials designer markers, marker paper, pencil crayon, pencil
Step 2 - iClay Illustration
In this next step, convert your marker design into a iClay.
- Set the background colour of your design onto a 4 x 4 cm square board.
- Apply the larger blocks of colour on top of the background colour. Add smaller details last.
- Allow your design to dry for 2 hours.
Materials colour dough, 4 x 4 cm board