Pick up a few rocks and create some fun! Using paint and glue, students will create wonderful works of art.
What you need:
- thick water-based paint (acrylic)
- paintbrushes or sponges
- water, old margarine containers
- some magic markers
- a container of white glue
- some newspapers to keep your work area clean
What you do:
1. Clean all the dirt off of your rocks and let them dry.
2. Decide what you are going to create - a picture, an animal, a funky paper weight... it's all up to you!
3. Begin painting your rock with the designs and colours of your choice. You can draw with special pens instead of paint.
6. When you are finished, you can move on to the next one... and the next... and the next!