Paper clay is lightweight sculpting material that can be moulded and air dried to a hard finish. It handles similarly to traditional soil clay. You can create miniatures, jewellery, dolls, animals, bugs, cartoon characters and more with paper clay.
What you need:
markers & pencils
What you do:
1. First, plan your sculpture with pencils and markers in your sketchpad.
2. Tape a ball of newspaper with masking tape.
3. Cover it with paper clay and mould your sculpture around it. (This is to make your sculpture hollow so that the paper clay can evenly dry.)
4. Further refine your sculpture with sculpting tools.
5. Once your sculpture is complete, let it dry in a safe place and sculpt another another creature!