In this lesson we will learn how to draw facial expressions. In art, the subject matter is often people, so knowing how to visually communicate a range different human emotions are essential.
Feelings and Emotions
What you do
- In a group, make a list of different feeling and emotions.
- Draw a grid with spaces that are 5x5 cm square.
- Inside each individual square draw a head expressing a different emotion. Label each emotion.
- Ink and colour each drawing.
- How do you feel right now? Draw yourself expressing how you feel at this moment.