We will be making designs with Popcorn Colour Pens. Popcorn Colours are colour pens with ink that puff-up, like popcorn, after applying heat to them with a hair dryer. Your design themes can be about seasons, animals, flowers, insects, dinosaurs or anything else you can imagine.
What you need
- popcorn colour pens
- craft paper
- hair dryer
What you do
- First, test out the popcorn pens on a piece of scrap paper to get a feel of what they are like.
- Brainstorm and sketch thumbnails for your card design.
- Lightly sketch your layout onto coloured paper.
- Trace and colour in all the areas with Popcorn Colour Pens.
- After you have finished, blow dry your designs and watch your designs puff-up.
- Repeat the process and make another design! :)