In this lesson we are writing screenplays using the clay characters that made from last class. We will later use our screenplay to shoot a short film using our characters.
Did you know
Screenplays are used to make movies, cartoons, video games, television, documentaries, commercials, theater, comic books and more. I found myself using screenplay writing to plan presentations for the classroom and for work.
What you do
- Character Profile Write a profile for each of your characters. What are their names, interests and personalities like? The more you can write about them the better.
- Plot Develop the story by roleplaying with your characters in the scenes.
- Write Start writing the dialogue for each scene. Have one of the students (or teacher) write down the script.
- Rehearse Practice rehearsing with your characters and edit the script.
- Filming Shoot the screenplay and remember to have FUN!