I first became interested in art began at a young age with American cartoons and comic books. In my teens, I discovered Japanese and French comics, followed by industrial design, architecture and fashion illustration. After graduating from college, I made artwork for medical and scientific educational materials. Some of my work has been published in magazines and news outlets. My favorite artists include Andrew Loomis, David Brown, Katsuhiro Otomo, Bill Watterson, Walter Simonson, Blaise Drummond, Isao Yajima, Vincent van Gogh, and many, many more.
Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning; Oakville ON, Canada — Illustration-Technical and Scientific
Ontario College of Art and Design; Toronto ON, Canada — Art Foundation Studies
Central Technical High School; Toronto ON, Canada — Visual Arts Comprehensive Program
Languages International; Toronto ON, Canada — Teaching English as a Second Language
BizLaunch; Toronto ON, Canada — Entrepreneurial Training
Dynamic Busan; Busan, S. Korea
The Korea Times; Seoul, S. Korea
ASEAN-Republic of Korea Commemorative Summit
Oh My News; Seoul, S. Korea
Arctic trading; Mississauga ON, Canada
PH Graphics; Concord ON, Canada
Creative Commercial Graphic Design; Toronto ON, Canada
Imagineering Scientific & Technical Artworks Inc.; Concord ON, Canada
Black Rain Productions; Toronto ON, Canada
- Comprehensive understanding of visual art; drawing, painting, sculpting and design.
- Specialized in sequential and narrative art forms; film, comic books, storyboarding, etc.
- Diverse knowledge of computer applications; Adobe, Apple, Google and other software.
- Experienced Commercial Artist
- Fluent in English, intermediate Korean language skills.
Accomplishments & Volunteer Experience
- Board of Education Art Award for Outstanding Contribution
- Etobicoke Certificate of Award in Art
- Highest secondary school average in art for 2 consecutive years
- Designed posters for the North York Harvest Food Drive
- Volunteered for food drives and events for churches and local communities.
- Behavioural Science